Did someone say fudge?!
If you are a cherry fan then this fudge is for you!!! The cherry flavor with the chunks of dried cherries is like an explosion in your mouth!!! The best part, this is a very simple recipe to make!
I like to make this fudge with two different toppings.
One with dark chocolate drizzle, for my peeps who aren’t chocolate lovers. This makes the cherry flavoring pop! If you want more cherry this is the way to go.
But for those of us who like more chocolate than cherry flavor I pour a thick layer of dark chocolate over the top! You can’t go wrong either way! Trust me!!!
1 cup of sugar
3/4 cups of butter
1/2cup of heavy cream
Pinch of salt
1 tablespoon of cherry gelatin flavoring
1 jar of marshmallow fluff
12 oz of white chocolate chips
1/2 cup of chopped dried cherries
1/2-1 cup of milk or dark chocolate chips
1) Line a 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
2) In a medium-larger pot bring sugar, butter, heavy cream and salt to a boil over medium heat. (Not medium-high, or low-medium. You want medium.)
3) Once boiling pour in cherry flavoring and stir constantly for 5 mins.
4) Remove from heat. Mix in marshmallow fluff and whites chocolate chips until melted and smooth. Fold in dried cherries. Pour into baking dish.
5) Melt ￼dark chocolate and either drizzle over the top of the cherry fudge or pour melted chocolate over the top.
6) Refrigerate for 2-3 hrs and then serve!!!!